We in SlT believe in our responsibility towards the community.
Community Services we provide:
- Working with schoolchildren: Tutoring children after school, collecting school supplies to donate, planting schools' gardens.
- Working with senior citizens: We visit the residents of retirement centers, deliver meals to senior citizens and drive them to appointments.
- Improving the environment: We hold recycling contests, planting trees and create new trails at nature centers.
- Helping low-income people: We collect used clothes to be donated and make first aid kits for homeless shelters.
Benefits we get from participating in community service:
- Have the opportunity to help others
- Gain hands-on experience
- Learn about different careers
- Personal growth
- Gain new friends